What to expect?
The island of Cabrera is located South of Majorca and is an example of environmental protection. Among the most important sightseeings is the Castle of Cabrera, built in the 15th century and declared of cultural interest, it allows great views over the island. Another important place is the monument to the French soldiers held captive here during the Napoleonic Wars. Then we have the charming “Cantina del Puerto”, the lighthouse N’Enciola (3 hours excursion), the trekking route “Na Picamosques” and Cabrera’s Museum (built on top of an old wine cellar)
Landing and Blue Cave
We will set sail straight to the port of Cabrera National Park, where you will have a couple of free hours to enjoy an idyllic place full of spectacular landscapes and clear waters. And to round it off, a swim in the Blue Cave.
- Departure from the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi and arrival in the Cabrera Archipelago. Travel time: 35 minutes.
- We will sail across the National Park, discovering the different small islands that precede the access to the natural port of Cabrera, where we will disembark 10 minutes later.
- Welcome and information provided by the guides of the Interpretation Centre of the National Park.
- Departure from the port at the specified time towards the Blue Cave, where, weather permitting, we will enter and take a cool dive.
- Departure from the cave and return journey to the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi.
Total duration: 6,5 hours – Trips daily at 09:30, 11:30 and 13:30
All excursions offer free audioguides in English, French, Spanish, and German
Know before you Go
You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the journey starts and show the confirmation e-mail that you received after purchasing your tickets online.
The duration of the tours is approximate and may vary due to weather conditions and changes in the program
Included in the price
- 6.5h excursion
- Boat trip
but not included…
- Smartphone headphones: 3€ (necessary for the audioguide) – Payable directly on the spot
- Meal (optional)
- Snorkel equipment
Calle Gabriel Roca nº20, Colonia de Sant Jordi
Bus lines: 502 and 503, departing the Intermodal Station in Palma
See the map here for departure point: https://bit.ly/2NyVVDD