What about a buggy tour to Las Cañadas del Teide and ascending to 2,200 m? Also, you’ll visit several emblematic villages of the area, cross forests and protected landscapes that surround the National Park.
A personalised and different experience. We leave with a maximum of 5 buggies, avoiding the overcrowding and the depersonalised treatment. The guides who accompany you are part of the company and we feel that each excursion is unique and different.
Always with enough time in the different stops that we make, without haste and in a relaxed atmosphere that allows you to interact with us and the rest of the clients.
Our buggies have the capacity for one or two people. They are ideal for children, as long as they are at least 135cm high. We also offer a special price for excursions as a companion of our guide.
What are we going to see?
This is a circular route starting at Las Américas, travelling along the coast until reaching the emblematic cliffs of Los Gigantes. Then it continues through the towns of Chío and Guía de Isora to our destination: Las Cañadas del Teide National Park at 2,200 meters of altitude where we will have time to relax, to breathe fresh air and to contemplate the magnificent panoramas that the zone of the highest mountain of Spain offers.
On the way back you’ll visit Vilaflor, a charming town integrated into the Canarian Network of Protected Natural Areas. Snack and drinks are included during the excursion. The activity is carried out practically in its totality by asphalted roads, given the high degree of environmental protection of the areas that are crossed.
We are waiting for you, we want to share our experiences with you, it will undoubtedly be a pleasant memory for your holidays!
Know before you book
- We recommend to bring comfortable clothes, wear trousers and closed shoes and some warm clothing, especially out of the summer season.
- To be able to carry out the activity as a driver you must have a minimum age of 18 years and a driving license in force.
- The children can carry out the activity as passengers, as long as they have a minimum height of 135 centimetres.
- Before the start of the activity, our company will do a driving test to verify that the customers can drive the buggy with enough security. A driving contract will be signed by the customer to perform the rules of the Spanish Traffic Laws and road safety regulations of the European Community.
- Automatic gearbox
We don’t have the pick-up service included, you must go on your own to our meeting point:
Included in the price
- A snack and drink included in the 4:30 h Teide Tour.
- Guided tour