What to expect?
Enjoy a fun adventure through the mountains of the south of Gran Canaria driving our buggies for two hours.
We start at the Aeroclub, near Bahia Feliz, and head into the Berriel ravine, where you can experience 100% off-road driving.
During the tour, we will make different stops to take pictures in areas with breathtaking panoramic views.
Choose the day you want and come and enjoy a two-hour buggy tour that you will definitely want to repeat.
Know before you book
- The minimum age for a driver is 18 years old with a valid driving license.
- Minimum height of accompanying person 1’30m.
- We recommend bringing sunglasses, suncream, and comfortable clothes for dusty dirt roads. On cloudy days bring warm clothes.
- Activity is subject to weather conditions and may be postponed in case of bad weather.
- For customers who wish to take part in the Buggy Tour activity. They must bring their credit card (not debit card) to our establishment as a guarantee in case of misuse of the vehicle and equipment. The customer who does not provide this document will not be able to do the activity.
Pick up Service
In case of going directly, you have to be at the aeroclub at 9:45 am.
Included in the price
- 2 hours Guided Buggy Tour
- Transfer (see details)