What to expect from Aqualand?
Full day excursion to Aqualand, Mallorca’s largest water park. More than 220,000 square metres and 20 modern water attractions ensure that this will be the best day of your holiday. Enjoy the spectacular King Cobra and Formula Race Adventureland rides.
Vertiginous drops, state-of-the-art attractions that combine fast descents and vertiginous turns, slides for the whole family, spiral slides full of speed, adrenaline, fun and lots of water. Not only will you be able to enjoy all the attractions, but also the relaxing and huge green areas. Fun for the whole family.
Additional Aqualand Activities:
- King Cobra Tornado
- Devil’s Tail
- Crazy Race
- Black Hole
- Formula Race
- Surf Beach
- Grand Canyon
- Mini Park
Aqualand has lockers where you can store your belongings safely and also a restaurant service where you can eat. Food is not included and picnics are available. On the busiest days, it is advisable to pay for “fast track access”. It is important not to forget your sun cream.
Enjoy the water, enjoy Aqualand!
Know before you book
- Activity only available with north or east pick-up
- Free for children from 0 to 2 years
- Day of the activity: FRIDAY
- Full day excursion. Arrival: between 10:00h-10:30h approx. Return: 16:30h approx.
Included in the price
- Guide on the coach
- Entrance to Aqualand
- Travel insurance
- NOT INCLUDED: lockers / food / drinks
During the booking process, we will ask you where you are staying so that we can confirm your pick-up point and time. A few days before the activity, you will receive a message with the details of your pick-up service.
This activity only offers free pick-up service in the following areas:
- North Area: Can Picafort – Playa de Muro – Port d’Alcúdia – Port Pollensa – Cala San Vicente.
- East Levante Area: Cala Mesquida – Cala Ratjada – Font de Sa Cala – Canyamel – Cala Bona – Cala Millor – Sa Coma – S’Illot
- East Area Calas: Porto Cristo – Cala Mandía – Punta Reina – Calas de Mallorca – Porto Colom – Cala Ferrera – Cala D’Or – Cala Egos – Porto Petro – Cala Barca.
- East Area Colonia Sant Jordi: Colonia Sant Jordi – Cala Figuera – Cala Santanyí
Pick-up services start at 9:00 am (time may change depending on the area you are staying)
- Sun cream
- Swimming costume