What to expect?
A coach will pick you up at the pick-up point closest to your hotel and take you to Puerto del Carmen, the main tourist centre of the island, where you will board a luxurious catamaran. A mojito and a pincho de tortilla will be waiting to welcome you. We will sail southwards following the coast and skirting the beaches of Papagayo. We will anchor in an area close to Punta de Papagayo.
Onboard, you will also enjoy an exquisite freshly made paella, an open bar of beer, sangria, water and soft drinks.
Afterwards, you will sail back on the catamaran to the dock of Puerto del Carmen. From there, a bus will take you back to the pick-up point closest to your hotel.
- Pick-up at the closest pick-up point to your hotel.
- Transfer by coach to Puerto del Carmen
- Boarding of the catamaran
- Crossing from Puerto del Carmen to the Papagayo Coast
- Anchoring in the area close to Punta de Papagayo
- Return to Puerto del Carmen
- Transfer by coach to the pick-up point closest to your hotel
During the booking process, we will ask you where you are staying so that we can confirm your pick-up point and time. A few days before the activity, you will receive a message with the details of your pick-up service.
We have pick-up service in those areas:
- Playa Blanca
- Costa Teguise
- Puerto del Carmen
- Puerto Calero
If you are in an area other than those described, you should go to the nearest meeting point on your own. Please tell us where you are staying and we will assign you the nearest meeting point.
Included in the price
- Transfer by coach, round trip to the pickup point closest to your hotel.
- Roundtrip ferry with free wifi
- Experienced guide in English, Spanish, German and French. Other languages on request and subject to availability
- Travel insurance
- Welcome mojito and tortilla skewer
- Lunch on board: delicious paella and fresh fruit
- Open bar of beer, sangria, soft drinks and water
What you should know
- You can practice different water activities, such as swimming or kayaking.
- All ages. Babies under 2 years old are free of charge
- We recommend bringing:
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or cap
- Sun protection
- Swimming costume
- Beach shoes
- Beach towel